Cisco Catalyst 3750E-48PD 48 port Rackmount POE SwitchRegular Price:
- 160-Gbps switching fabric capacity
- Stack-forwarding rate of 95 Mpps for 64-byte packets
- Forwarding rate: 101.2 Mpps
- Memory: 256 MB DRAM and 64 MB FLASH
- Feature resources:
◦ 1005 VLANs
◦ 4K VLAN IDs
◦ 1000 switched virtual interfaces (SVIs)
◦ 468 routed ports per stack◦ 9216 byte jumbo frames
Connectors and Cabling
- 1000BASE-T ports: RJ-45 connectors, 2-pair Cat-5E UTP cabling
- 1000BASE-T SFP-based ports: RJ-45 connectors, 2-pair Cat-5E UTP cabling
- 100BASE-FX, 1000BASE-SX, -LX/LH, -ZX, -BX10, and CWDM SFP-based ports: LC fiber connectors (single-mode or multimode fiber)
- Cisco StackWise stacking ports: copper-based Cisco StackWise cabling
- Ethernet Management port: RJ-45 connectors, 2-pair Cat-5 UTP cabling
- Management console port: RJ-45-to-DB9 cable for PC connections
Intelligent Power over Ethernet (PoE) Management
The Cisco Catalyst 3750-E PoE models support Cisco IP phones and Cisco Aironet WLAN access points, as well as any IEEE 802.3af-compliant end device. The Cisco Catalyst 3750-E-48PD can support 48 simultaneous full-powered PoE ports at 15.4W with the 1150W power supply.
- Cisco Discovery Protocol version 2 (CDPv2) allows the Cisco Catalyst 3750-E Series Switch to negotiate a more granular power setting when connecting to a Cisco powered device such as IP phones or access points than what is provided by IEEE classification.
- Per Port power consumption command allows customers to specify maximum power setting on an individual port.
- Per Port PoE Power Sensing measures actual power being drawn, enabling more intelligent control of powered devices.
- The PoE MIB provides proactive visibility into power usage and allows customers to set different power level thresholds
- Customers can provide power to a switch by using either the internal power supply or the Cisco RPS 2300. The connectors are located at the back of the switch.
- Internal power supply connector: The internal power supply is an auto-ranging unit. The internal power supply supports input voltages between 100 and 240VAC. Use the supplied AC power cord to connect the AC power connector to an AC power outlet.
- Cisco RPS connector: The connector offers connection for an optional Cisco RPS 2300 that uses AC input and supplies DC output to the switch.
- Only the Cisco RPS 2300 (model PWR2300-AC-RPS-N1=) should be attached to the redundant-power-supply receptacle.
- Per-port status LEDs: link integrity, disabled, activity, speed, and full-duplex indications
- System-status LEDs: system, RPS, and bandwidth-utilization indications
Dimensions (H x W x D)
1.75 x 17.5 x 18.1 4.45 x 44.5 x 46.0
- Operating temperature: 32 to 113ºF (0 to 45ºC)
- Storage temperature: –13 to 158ºF (–25 to 70ºC)
- Relative humidity operating: 10 to 85% (noncondensing)
- Relative humidity nonoperating: 0 to 95% (noncondensing)
- Operating altitude: up to 10,000 ft (3049 m)
- Storage altitude: up to 15,000 ft (4573 m)
International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 7779: bystander position operating to an ambient temperature of 30ºC
Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)
For more detailed information please visit: https://ciscobu.com/datasheets/Cisco%20Catalyst%203750-E%20Series%20Switches.pdf
Used condition, may have cosmetic marks and signs of wear. Remarkit 1 month warranty included. Items included - Switch and power cord.